Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'VE GOT TICKETS!!!!!



I had to throw in the picture of the Virgin Airlines Jet because they are letting me take my mtn. bike for FREE!!!

So here it is my friends, I'm leaving a on the 26th of May for Nairobi (a few days after the wedding of Kirsten and James!!!) with a 9 hour layover in London! I'll be returning on the 25th of August to start funding for my two year trip. I also got my international drivers license this week.

I have been surrounded by so many people who have been praying for me and helping out with fund raising. At this point I'm about $5000 shy of what I was shooting for but God is good and I'm going whether I have the money or not! He will provide me with whatever I NEED and more I'm sure. Thank you all for your prayers and support.

No comments: