Saturday, February 28, 2009

We've got a possible launch date!!!

How does May 1st sound? I'm hoping to be on a plane heading for Kenya on or around May 1st!!! Thanks to some good friends I already have my first $1,000 for this trip!!! That means that I only have $6,000 left to raise in 2 months. I'll be gone for 3 months in Kenya working primarily on helping the block making businesses in Nanyuki and Migori set up better standards to make their businesses more efficient. I will hopefully be setting up the contacts and learning the culture better for the youth camp that I hope to build for Pastor Jerry just outside of Nanyuki. This is an exciting time and I need your support with it. Pray for me and what I hope to be doing there. Pray for Gods will to be done in all of this. Help support me financially. I can't tell you how important that is to making this work. This is a great way for you to play a part in an awesome ministry and an opportunity to help out others who are much less fortnate than yourself. I feel like we have a responsibility to those out there who were never given the opportunities that we have been so blessed to have. Write to me and let me know if you can support me or if you know of anybody who can. Thank you for all of your support.