Monday, March 2, 2009

1st chat with pastor Jerry

Good news my friends. Pastor Jerry called me today from Florida. Pastor Jerry is the Pastor of the church in Nanyuki that is building the youth camp and it looks like an orphanage as well!!! This was a very exciting phone for me and one that I have been looking forward to for some time now. Pastor Jerry seemed excited about the possibility of me coming out there to help out with some of his projects. He seemed like a very real man of God and a great man to be working with. As I write that I am reminded of how lucky I am to have been able to build two beautiful coffee shops with Pastor Mike. Now I might have the opportunity to build a youth camp and an orphanage with what seems to be another great man of God. I tell you what friends, my life is a blessed grace one.

No comments: