Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mission Statement For Kenya Outreach

Mission Statement for Kenya Outreach



First and foremost all praise goes to God. Everything else must come after seeking God and His will in every facet of this journey. I will be God’s servant in my life and every other life that I encounter. I will be faithful, humble and always striving to be more like Jesus.



There is a need for some of the skills that I have been blessed enough to acquire and I feel called to fill that need. Pastor Jerry Daniels has an orphanage and a youth camp that need to be built as well as a number of other opportunities for me to be used as Gods tool in Kenya. I feel called to be there serving in any way that I am able to. There is also a need for sustainable businesses that can stimulate the economy and support families. I feel that with guidance I can be a part of the solution to these needs and want to do that while I am there as well.



This is a trip to empower not enable our brothers and sisters. When I say brothers and sisters I mean those who are saved and those who haven’t been saved yet. God loves them all and I want to be His tool in their lives. I desire to empower my brothers and sisters and to encourage growth in a passionate relationship with God while working with them. The ultimate goal is to improve the quality of living for our brothers and sisters through God, sustainable business, a safe home for orphans, brotherhood through hard work and a safe camp where children can grow in relationships with each other and our Father.

2 comments:

kirsten said...

i love your heart, caleb. i believe it is after God's own.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! All of it......and you.Good luck!