Saturday, March 14, 2009

A quick update.

I have three things to update you on. The first is the marriage of my dear friend Kirsten to James Petermann on May 23. What kind of a friend would I be if I were not to be there for their wedding so I'll be sticking around a bit longer. I hope to be on Kenya soil by the first of June though.

So there are the first two. Here's the third. Chris and I sat down earlier this week and came up with all of the costs that the first trip will take. There will some revisions of course but it is a number around $13,000. If you would like a break down of all the costs then please feel free to ask. I am very far away from that mark at this point so please help me with any thing that you can.

Be blessed my friends. Call me, write me, send me a goofy picture. I look forward to all of it.

2 comments:

kirsten said...

we love you, caleb!! thanks for the shout-out -- i am so excited about you being there for the big day. i love and cherish you like a brother and it wouldn't be the same if you couldn't be there.

i will be praying for kenya and for the fundraising for your trip. Go, GOD!!

Caleb said...

I love you too and am so honored to be a part of such a new season of your life. Thank you for the support, it is so important to me.