Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Some fun developments to share with you.


My friends I have to tell you that I am a blessed man. I truly am a very blessed man and I don't deserve it. God picked me to serve Him in Kenya and then He continues to open doors to make it happen.

Sunday we had our first steering committee meeting and it went very well. I blows me away that there are so many people who are so supportive of me and what God is doing in my life. Jeremey, his wife Misty and his three children have been a huge part in making all of the fund raising happen. Jeremey has yet to enter into a relationship with Christ and is still such a man of high integrity and honor. I'm telling you guys Jeremey is the type of man that God has HUGE plans for and you should meet his family, they're great and they're all on board and supportive.

Kimber has this type "A" personality that totally evens me out with my not so type "A" style. Her husband Dave is also totally on board and have not only donated time but finances as well. Chris and Monique have been the catalyst for all of this and have been such amazing supporters since day one. There will be plenty more through out the years to come, I would imagine, on those two. Pastor Mike was unfortunately unable to attend but he and are meeting later in the week to go over it. He did however get the financial stuff lined out so that donations can be sent through the church so that people can use their donations as a tax right off.

We discussed a number of fund raising events and why we're doing this. There will be more to come on the fund raisers and I look forward to your support and help with those. I'm trying to keep this short and not succeeding very well so please forgive me and feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Pastor Jerry Daniels will be her on Friday and will stay until Monday!!! I'm extremely excited to be able to spend some time with him and get to know him better. He will be spending some time with us at the Vineyard on Sunday and at First Baptist Sunday evening so please show up and see what this is all about if you are able to. I look forward to hearing from you soon and updating you on all that is happening.

No comments: